Monday, February 23, 2009

Ayeesha Speaks

Ayeesha who has been following this blog(why even i dont know, i mean who would follow this blog , right?) has given an article to post in the blog, and well, we are in short of posts arent we, so here is Ayeesha Speaking/posting/whatever she is trying to do:


Me, sur and neh were sitting in nair's gazebo and out of no where we started talking about kids and all maa-too-re stuff. Neh said if she had a boy she'd like to name him rehman or farhan or a- i -don't- remember- something ran but sadly her parents won't like muslim names for their Grandson.

Yea... so I thought right then, not what to name my kids...coz I (sorry, WE) will decide that when the time is right, but what will life be like when our kids will be with us.
And I had an ear to ear smile sketched on my face which was already painted in the colors of happiness.


I know I'll be a good mom.


Just then I took a sneak peek into the future and saw me and my lil girl sitting and throwing balloons filled with paints on a huge canvas set against the wall.
Yes, You heard that right...we were not doing homework!

I know I'll teach my kids things no school can teach them
I know I'll spend time with them
I know I'll not ask them to not have too many friends(something my 'mom' remind me every weekday)
I know I'll make them whatever they want to be

I 'll teach them how to play the piano and listen to Mozart before they think "Anu malik" made/makes music

I know I'll go cycling with 'em
I know I'll tell 'em to cook their old folks dinner once a month
I know I wont tell 'em what grades I got at school or how many hours a day did I put into my books or how I got no pocket money or how I was at sainik school(I am not:P) and washed my clothes myself(I, again, don't!)
I know I'll help 'em pick up reading and if they don't like reading I'll make 'em see some nice Indian cinema (the best movies are made here people. I say this after I dont watch ANY movies)
I know I'll teach 'em how to appreciate art and life .
I know I'll take 'em to the local orphanage once a month(I have never been there with my parents)
I know I'll not ask 'em why don't they get top grades at school.
I know I'll never stop 'em from eating loads of chocolate[erm...maybe I'll]
I know I'll let 'em be themselves...
And I promise I'll never tell 'em to be like me!


I hope I'll be a good mom.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah,if you can really do all that,you will :D


    P.S:Like this blog.I could see something of me in her. *blushes*

    -bla bla bla

    ReplyDelete