Monday, February 23, 2009

Bla bla bla speaks

Yes the objective of this blogger is to blog lesser himself and make others write something to make this blog seem really active(i am smart sometimes, arent i?)

Bla bla bla/ Ash/ Ashwathy is also a follower of this blog who does occasionally comment, in addition to being rude, sketching and mentioning the classics(Roadrash is a classic pc game, okay.)

this is what she has to say:

I was thinking.
I don't like the idea of culture messing up my private preferences.
I mean if I wanna get drunk in a pub,I don't want some fanatics bashing my head because I defied my country's culture.
I admit I get uneasy about all the culture thing when it comes to a certain level,where they tell us how we ought to talk,walk and think.I get the feeling they intrude upon my freedom and my privacy.
Culture means everything to some people.
Umm..well...not to me.I am not against it.But I don't know what's the big deal about it.
Maybe I am shallow and unwise.*shrugs* It's not as if Brahma or Jesus or Allah or anything divine or superior in any way send it down to earth straight from the heaven.It's man-made,okay?Another human being(s) created and moulded it aeons ago.
Alright,there is the artistic beautiful element about culture.It's curious and intriguing.No denying that.Maybe things would look drab without multitudes of culture around the world.I adore culture in a plane it doesn't affect an individual's right to choose.I am thinking about art forms;food,architecture,music,dance,martial arts and the sort.They are adorable,exotic.
And I umm... :D... I like the idea of a cultural museum being set up in different places where they could frame good old costumes,ornaments,wax models or paintings of art forms (though I prefer they remain eternal) so that posterity can have a look at them and say "Oh so this what a sari is!" :|.

2 comments:

  1. at times isn't it better to not have to think and to have someone like culture tell you what to do, sometimes the rule book is there so that we dont screw up, i agree when the rule book is screwed up in the first place we cant really do anything about it but how about think or look at culture and say, maybe this bugger wants to tell something right, maybe he is telling me something i ought to do to maybe get more money or something........ it is at this point when you realize what the bugger was originally was trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete